Saturday, March 12, 2011

A PERFECT PHOTO...

This is not a particularly fabulous photo.
The color is blotchy and the lighting was all wrong, it's blurry.
But there is something brighter here than color or light or perfect clarity.
There is infectious laughter and contagious smiles among friends.
Possibly without even knowing it, these two have opened my door to a new world.
I love them from the beginning and before that.
Sometimes there is an undeniable familiarness about someone.
Paths that cross continuously even before the time of remembrance.
Rosendo and Francine bring that feeling to me. 
I feel nearly protective as I would my own wonderful children.
They are beautiful Pima peoples, with beautiful hearts full of love and desire, and tradition.
Seeing them brought me joy this last evening.
And again I am full...
~amy

No comments:

Post a Comment