Thursday, March 10, 2011

MOTHERS!

Aren't you ever curious about how other people do stuff inside their home?
Not really thinking you would lose sleep over it or anything but...
How do they fold their towels?
Where do they keep their cleaning supplies?
Are the coffee cups over the coffee pot?
Well this is my son's laundry area. He is also short on storage for extra bedding and other things of this nature.
These things have been dispersed to many areas of the house. 
I happen to be staying with him at the moment
I have this thing for organization. 
You know...things always being in the same spot.
When needed, as needed and available in a snap!
Again...I am his mother.
His laundry area is now organized and ready for family and friends.
And it looks fresh and clean while the doors are open.
My mother would have never touched a thing...
It suddenly occurs to me that I am his mother...
Single white male...
Maybe that wasn't cool?
Maybe I shouldn't do that?
Probably should ask next time?
Na...
I am his mother!

2 comments:

  1. can you now come organize my room..... mother?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH SISSY...YOU KNOW YOU WOULD HATE IT AND YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO FIND ANYTHING...SOUNDS LIKE FUN!

    ReplyDelete