Sunday, March 6, 2011

CLOUDY WITH STRONG WINDS...

Well I really have nothing super poignant to say on this day, but on my way out to a friends house I looked up at the sky...curious to see if the weather man was right. Rain? Maybe but, looking more like the clouds would simply blow on through to somewhere else. The wind blowing it's own forecast into an innocent sky. There was blackness to the far right of me, looking heavy with their burden of rain and maybe hail....
But to the left were these very interesting, sort of wispy clouds looking as if they were doing their very best to stay her for a while. As though the wind had pushed and turned and blew them in circles with such determination. They were holding their ground. I liked the idea of that strength.
The next time I hear the weather man say "cloudy with strong winds", I will think of these clouds.
Maybe some of us are one of them...
It's good to look up...

~amy

No comments:

Post a Comment