Saturday, February 19, 2011

WINTER PUP...

This is "Ellie".
I have mentioned her before...she is my son's dog.
Though she and I have become friends, good friends.
Somehow she is making me see the world different, well that and the "age" thing...they both have taught me patience.
The winters are hard for me, I am a sunshine everyday kind of woman. The gray, cloudy, sunless and dreary days are sometimes hard to see through.
But then there are these moments, Ellie's innocent excitement over snow. She has no idea that winter is supposed to be awful. I don't want her to know that it is...so I watch her, take snap shots of her youth and smile, excitedly; forgetting that it is snowing...
~amy

1 comment:

  1. shes getting so biiig!! super cute....mom you can weather any storm....

    ReplyDelete