Sunday, February 27, 2011

Flake It All!


Snowmen are cute if they're made out of fluffy felt

And as I wake up this morning to the predicted blanket of snow (and it's continuing to fall) I am trying with all my might to convince myself that in a few days it WILL be up to almost 60 degrees
That Spring IS on it's way
That we DO need the moisture to keep the summer's wildfires away
That my infant tulips and daffodils are rejoicing
That "this too shall pass"

But in the meantime the broom and shovel are sitting there waiting for hands to guide them through the chore of clearing the frickin' white stuff off the deck and sidewalk.
Again

 blah, blah, blah, blah.....


I know, there ARE worse things
MUCH worse thing
MUCH, MUCH worse things

Just can't think of 'em right now.....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment