Wednesday, February 16, 2011

ARIZONA AMY...


So this is not a photo taken today. Most certainly not! I am in the mountains of Prescott hidden by buildings and trees and wind and clouds and...myself.
But I have chosen this saved photo because of two friends...high school friends. One of which I have reconnected with because of facebook and the other happens to be the father of my oldest son. Yep...we're friends...and I love that.
In a brief message chat Dennis (old boyfriend) through out the name "Arizona Amy", I said I like that and my girlfriend Patty said she liked it too...the three of us together again on the same page, still connected. Living very different lives and scattered across the country, still coming up with nick names, still seeing the persons inside. Not so different, the same teenagers, still rebelling in some, more honest way. It brought me pause but, kept me here. I love my Arizona, there is no other place for me, I love that they are still in my life and they still know who I am...
Interesting tidbit...I am going to listen to an author who is a writer of Arizona, loves this land too. Next week I am at the Grand Canyon for two days listening to a seminar on the key points and info of GC. AZ is such a powerful place! I can hardly wait...


No comments:

Post a Comment