Sunday, July 10, 2011

Keep Rollin'


Growth Means Change
and
Change Involves Risk
Stepping From The Known
To The Unknown
- Author Unknown


As "humans" we're given the privilege of movement
Shifting at our will
To greet
or
Reject
Change
As Shakespeare's Hamlet put it:

"To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them?"
  
Acts of Courage are not for the faint of heart
Or
Those of little faith

 I have danced with faintness and faith many times
Stepped on their "feat" repeatedly
Taken the lead when I should have been following
Drug my "feat" when I should have been stepping
Resisted
Persisted
Done the Hokey Hokey (and turned myself around)
The Watusi
and Limbo
Taken the long road instead of the short cut
But hey...
That's just how the Beckster rolls

Wanna Dance????

:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment